(urth) So Where DID the Guard go?

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Wed May 7 06:40:37 PDT 2014

I am struck by a silly music video. Recall the 80's. Soft Cell. Their
wonderful duo of "Tainted Love" backed into "Where Did Our Love Go?".

Baby, baby
Where did the Guard go?

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM, Gerry Quinn <gerry at bindweed.com> wrote:

> From: Andrew Mason
>
>  Gerry Quinn  wrote:
>>

>  > Okay, I'll bite - when and where does it tell us?  I can't think of >
>> anything
>> > in _In Green's Jungles_ that references current events on Urth.
>>

>  IGJ Chapter  21, 'The Red Sun'
>>

> Ah right, that figures.
>
> - Gerry Quinn

F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic
Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category.
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with
Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal
Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche