(urth) Short Story 62: Straw

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:26:00 PDT 2014

Also, very briefly, Gawain stayed at Ascolot - his symbol is the pentagle,
the 5 pointed star, according to some myths.  (His horse is Gringolet and
Gawain is careful with his horse - Lancelot has no distinct horse and will
ride them to death if necessary.)

The horse Jerr finds in the stable hiding the straw is "a big warhorse with
a white star on his forehead."

[Gawain's shield is gold on a red background - as the balloon sinks, Jerr
remarks "we were sinking towards what looked like a red and gold carpet"]
Could be entirely coincidental but I thought I would mention it.