(urth) Sightings at Twin Mounds

Mo Holkar mo at holkar.net
Wed May 28 00:36:14 PDT 2014

Mm, my feeling too. I was impressed by the
internal consistency of the suggested reading,
but at the moment I can't see sufficient to justify its requirement.

I don't know if the contributor who wrote it
'Pickwick', is on this list or not, but if so
then it'd be interesting to hear more,

best wishes,

Mo