(urth) Authority

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 08:57:24 PDT 2014

Authority is a fun ride, but much of what it shows seems to be setting up for the third. There's plenty of fun weirdness along the way, but I thought Annihilation played up the "Weird" brilliantly. I expect that Acceptance will cap it off well. Odd to say, but I feel like I won't know what I think about the second one until I read the third.

I thought Whitby was an amazingly drawn...character? Person suffering and trying to maintain himself? But his appearances were always my favorite.