(urth) voisrite

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue May 13 09:32:29 PDT 2014

Sure, but in "Monster" it does have the trademark sign next to it though
(not in the earlier texts, however).   In "The Blue Mouse" I have never
been confident about whether the foreign law comprises an alien contingent
or just a jingoistic representation: "our lads are only wanting to be free
of the foreign law, and the greasy dark foreigners followin' your blue rag
half round the world to suck our blood." Sometimes I like to take things
quite literally in Wolfe.  Easier to justify aliens if The Blue Mouse and
Silhouette occur in the same fictional universe.