(urth) Bibliomen

Fernando Gouvea fqgouvea at colby.edu
Thu Mar 27 13:21:01 PDT 2014

I once suggested someone should put together a book called /The Wolfe of
Cheap Street/ and collect all of the pieces that they put out in their
special deluxe formats. But apparently there were too many copyright
restrictions. Most of them have now appeared in one or another of the
collections, of course. But I'd still by the book if someone made it.

Fernando

On 3/27/2014 2:42 PM, Darth Ed wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2014, at 4:11 PM, Antonin Scriabin wrote:
>> At this point I own all of Wolfe's novels (and a few extra copies of interest, signed or whatnot) and most of the short story collections, and I've reached the point where I feel compelled to collect what is left.  Thanks for the info!  I did find the less expensive version, they still go for about $40.
> This is one I've been wanting to read for a long time. I keep hoping it'll get released as an ebook eventually, but that's a pipe dream, I guess. :-(
>
> Later,
> Ed

Fernando Q. Gouvea         http://www.colby.edu/~fqgouvea
Carter Professor and Chair
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Colby College              Editor, Carus Mathematical Monographs
5836 Mayflower Hill        Editor, MAA Reviews
Waterville, ME 04901       http://www.maa.org/publications/maa-reviews

If we are not saved by grace, then we are damned, for we are utterly unable to save ourselves.
   -- William Willimon