(urth) Apocalypses

Daniel Otto Jack Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:26:25 PDT 2014

*It's not coincidence that the best High SF writers of the latter 20th and
early 21st centuries* are Roman Catholics (but I'm still sticking to my
house church).* Wolfe, Lafferty, John C. Wright, Michael Flynn.*

And you could add Tim Powers to that list if you include some of the most
innovative weird fiction...

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Matthew King <automatthew at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2014, at 5:25 AM, Daniel Otto Jack Petersen <
> danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  Really, Laff did as well - he's just more cantankerous
>
> I want nothing less.  If you're going to be salty, be very, very salty.
>  It's not coincidence that the best High SF writers of the latter 20th and
> early 21st centuries* are Roman Catholics (but I'm still sticking to my
> house church).
>
> * Wolfe, Lafferty, John C. Wright, Michael Flynn.

Daniel Otto Jack Petersen