(urth) Bibliomen

Fernando Gouvea fqgouvea at colby.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:05:06 PDT 2014

It's not really a collection of stories, but rather of characters. Of
course, in many cases describing a character makes for a mini-story.

It exists in two versions. The original edition was an impossibly expensive
fine press book from Cheap Street press. The copy I have is a paperback
reprint thar came out many years later. Copies of that one shouldn't be too
expensive.

Worth having? I think so, but certainly not the main event.

Fernando

PS: at the very first Readercon I had a chance to buy the Cheap Street
version for less than $200 at an auction and chickened out. Advice to young
self: you'll regret not spending that money!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile