(urth) What are you reading?

Daniel Otto Jack Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:59:38 PDT 2014

*DOJP has written a few great reviews of his Lafferty explorations on his
blog recently, which I note that he's too modest to mention here :)*

*http://antsofgodarequeerfish.blogspot.co.uk/*<http://antsofgodarequeerfish.blogspot.co.uk/>

*Cheers,*
*Mark*

Ha, thanks, Mark - for once in my life I'm too modest!  It's great to hear
of all these other book review bloggers lurking about on this Wolfe forum.
 I'll be checking out your stuffs!

-DOJP

Daniel Otto Jack Petersen