(urth) what are you reading?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 07:38:10 PDT 2014

Just read your review and end notes on fifth head. I have a long long write up which has been submitted to Ultan's Library for about eight months on Fifth Head- It does a pretty decent job delineating at exactly which point the cat bite infects Marsch with the parasitic Shadow Children and allows the death of the boy to be "true"- he falls. I don't think the shadow children are the remains of humanity , but I do think the inutile hand we should look for is port mimizon itself with its fingers and all the girls with stick like legs are abos (in a story the walk of the Abos is bird or stork like) Making number five human, the society a bad imitation of degenerating utility and no new buildings, and Marsch something different altogether. I hope the write up is put up sometimes soon.

I guess I really don't enjoy reading reviews of Shadows of the New Sun though heh heh heh.

Sent from my iPhone