(urth) Sightings at Twin Mounds

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 09:55:28 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM, <entonio at gmail.com> wrote:

> No dia 22/06/2014, às 15:33, Marc Aramini <marcaramini at gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
> > Just a few quick responses: he follows the unnatural and unexplained,
> and his collection of such occurences is consistent with someone who
> follows up on odd stories
>
> If he collects unnatural stuff, what can be puzzling or unique about yet
> another unnatural case? (the same applies to Pickwick's reading, of course)

aliens, time displacement, being haunted by a moving vortex of temporal
displacement that you escape only temporarily before being sucked back to
BECOME a legend in your death ... all pretty unique, in my opinion.  Some
random guy becomes a legendary folk tale through his remains - a cyclical
exploration of causation that I don't think is simple even if it might
not involve cannibalism per se.  The victim is the wendigo.