(urth) May 2014 Wolfe interview in _Technology Review_

Gwern Branwen gwern at gwern.net
Sun Jul 27 18:56:40 PDT 2014

TR has published a lengthy interview with Gene Wolfe. It asks plenty
of standard questions, but also some interesting ones about some of
the short stories which have come up recently, particularly "Tracking
Song" and "The Hero as Werwolf".

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/529431/a-qa-with-gene-wolfe/ "A
Q&A with Gene Wolfe; A Twelve Tomorrows exclusive: Science fiction
legend Gene Wolfe looks back on his career", Jason Pontin, 25 July
2014

--
gwern