(urth) Short Story 71: Silhouette

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Tue Jul 29 16:08:12 PDT 2014

 From my viewpoint, I would say that the idea that time is quantized is
a perfectly reasonable SF supposition, given that it has been a
postulated theory of physics for quite a long time. In fact, lots of
ideas that were current in physics when the story was written are now
pretty much dead parrots, but this parrot is still more or less alive.
(At least until you look at it and determine whether it's alive or dead.)

Dave Lebling