(urth) May 2014 Wolfe interview in _Technology Review_

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:54:08 PDT 2014

Doesn't have to be a lie if something else can explain it. "Nope, whole
scene is fabricated." Why two species of alien if both won't be used? Wolfe
likes very elaborate games or there would be only one imitative species.
There's a reason we can still argue about it after 40 years though. The
puzzles are sometimes over constructed and offer a nice false conclusion as
well.