(urth) Wolves

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:28:02 PDT 2014

Continuing this discussion from a while ago: I have just been reading _An
Evil Guest_, and that contains one explicit werewolf, perhaps with
suggestions that there are also hidden ones.

Also - I thought I had posted this before, but I can't find it in the
archive, so will repeat it: Marc's recent post on _Peace_ showed that there
are wolves in that, in 'The Stag at Bay'.

So, we have wolves in:
Cerberus
Peace
New Sun
Castleview
Soldier
Long Sun (perhaps)
The Wizard Knight (perhaps)
An Evil Guest
The Sorcerer's House
The Land Across.

I think it's likely that they are indeed everywhere, though I'm still
worried about where they can be in _Short Sun_. They do seem to be becoming
more obvious in recent works, though. Is Wolfe putting them in  to fulfil
Gaiman's prediction? Or is he making them more blatant to save us the time
and trouble spent in searching for the hidden wolf?