(urth) Typhon's Confidence (plus some other questions)

Darrell Burgan darrell.burgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:56:49 PST 2014

I find Typhon to be a fascinating character, but to be honest I feel he
does not get enough narrative attention. He's obviously a key figure in the
Short Sun series, but to me he seemed almost an afterthought in New Sun. I
would really welcome some additional literature from Wolfe exploring
Typhon's world.