(urth) New Lafferty collection from Centipede Press

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 21:29:43 PST 2014

Finally got my copy of the first volume today. It is pretty nice, although
I'm still not a fan of the cover design. The margins seem unusually large
as well, there is a lot of space between the text and the edge of the page.
The binding and materials are high quality though, and this will make a
beautiful set when complete. And of course, all of the stories will be on
my shelves! Can't wait to read ones I've missed.