(urth) New Lafferty collection from Centipede Press

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 21:54:50 PST 2014

That's a shame about the typos, I haven't delved into it fully, just
skimmed. I too will be buying every volume. Lafferty is peerless in short
stories, and getting them all is worth... well, let me just say I would be
willing to put up with a lot to have a complete collection. I am a bit
confused about the pricing as well. My copy was $45, the sticker on the
packaging said $100, and the Amazon pricing is $63. I wonder how the prices
for the future volumes are going to pan out.