(urth) hort Story 99: The Boy Who Hooked the Sun

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 22:20:21 PDT 2014

Yeah there is a scene in new sun when thecla's childhood friend
(domnina?) is shown the mirrors by Inire and Inire says they have almost
hooked the fish reflected into existence. I thought about mentioning that
scene.
Sev's association with the sun complicates a lot of these solar stories. To
bring it in or not?

At the point of Capricorn and the boy who hooked the sun I feel it is kind
of irrelevant to associate the sun with sev.  But perhaps not to associate
it with something like God.

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014, Charles Gillingham <
charlesgillingham at gmail.com