(urth) Short Story 81: Suzanne Delage

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:07:59 PDT 2014

I wrote this step in the exegesis just for you, Gerry ;)

1) That an extraordinary event actually could be forgotten, so that he
can’t be trusted to reliably remember it. If he could remember it, then the
premise of the story is invalid. If we do not accept this premise, the
analysis can stop right here – the extraordinary event in his life is that
he never met Suzanne Delage.