(urth) short story project so far

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 10:37:10 PDT 2014

Thanks Fernando.  When I started it I imagined it as a bit more interactive
than it became (but I also think I got better at it) - the insights posters
like Craig had on the  metaphysical implication of Maya in The Dead Man,
for example, were astouding. If you have alternative readings to some of
the stuff please feel free to respond to the write ups. The eventual
conclusions I think are "correct" for fifth head and short sun would have
never come to me alone without significant list help.

Back in 2003 or so I taught Shadow of the Torturer to a college class or
two, and I used to teach "The Changeling" and "Suzanne Delage" between
2012-2013.  Thanks to Gwern's little website on that one, they would find
my name right away. (Before the worst conceivable scenario imaginable wound
up costing me that position last December, unjust and traumatic ... and now
I have been sending college teaching applications all over the US, and not
one interview, none. philistines in HR departments.  Believe it or not I
work in a gym now ...  but I do hope to teach college again, as it was the
only fulfilling job I had in my life, unless writing counts.)