(urth) short story project so far

Robert Pirkola rpirkola at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:53:12 PDT 2014

I also really appreciate the work you've been doing on the short story project Marc and having looked at a couple of the stories deeply and written about them cannot imagine the amount of time and energy it has required for you to keep this up for as long as you have (and hope to continue doing)!  I have actually been making a "book" of your writings from the project, with add-ins of interesting posts from urth list members, for my own personal use.  I have been doing light editing to it as I go along (I am up to your post on Operation ARES, which I coincidentally just finished reading) and it is at about 126 pages in a Word document.  When I catch up to where you are at present, I can send it to you if you want.  In any event, keep cranking away, it is a very worthwhile project and one that hopefully one day can stand next to the Andre-Driussi, Gordon, and Borski books as go-to secondary source material for serious Wolfe readers.