(urth) 5HC

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 06:42:10 PDT 2014

Luckily, we still have the description of the girls legs on Ste. Anne as
grotesquely long and like staffs which jives with the heronlike walk of
abos in "A Story" and we still have the head scars on one of the men who
arrested Marsch who looked like the other two (scarring of the head which
has significance in Fifth Head for an abo man of reproductive age).  We
also have the fact that the three men resemble each other so much as to be
of a family (though of course the mundane explanation is the bottleneck
effect of a genetically similar population, I know).