(urth) Short Story 110: The Cat

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:49:40 PDT 2014

So is "hooking" that golden fish dangerous?  I always wondered if this was
related to the new sun, though the fish is considered a minor mirror
dweller. Inire might be literally closer to the larva and lemurs mentioned
at the start of the tale than a figure from faerie. I haven't read the end
of new sun in perhaps fourteen years - I need to this week.