(urth) 5HC

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:31:32 PDT 2014

Marc Aramini: No lee, I think he was a shadow child, which is very different

>than an abo.

Thanks Marc. I had forgotten that aspect of your view and I appreciate the

reminder.

>Gerry Quinn: She's (Dr. Veil) an amateur.  Probably barely heard of on Earth.

Apparently somebody has heard of her and is aware of her work. And to assume only

one person in the universe is familiar with her seems rather unlikely. If Dr.

Marsch was preparing for an anthropological trip to St. Croix/Ste. Anne it seems

unlikely he would not have encountered her work. If I am going to study the

Yanomamo there is no way I am not going to be familiar with Chagnon's work.

>And anyway, her theory is wrong and even a bit silly.

so you have decided that Dr. Marsch had not been replaced by an abo?

Because if he was, it renders Veil's hypothesis at least partially correct.

And if something has happened once, why is it silly to consider that it has

happened more than once?

>Actually it (5HoC) exists in the form of a text.

Text consists only of black on white markings. There is no meaning to them, except

for what exists in certain people's minds. There is no physical reality to any

of the fictional elements of 5Hc. It's all in your head (and mine, and others).