(urth) Baptism and Confirmation: Shadow of the Torturer: Chapter I

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 02:51:17 PDT 2014

Marco wrote: "The succession of sacraments follows the tradition of the
Eastern Orthodox Church rather than the Roman Catholic Church (where
Eucharist is very close to Confirmation)."

I need to do a little research I suppose, but is it inverted to the point
of confirmation following baptism and preceding communion? I keep kind of
overlooking the whole Byzantium angle in favor of catholic imagery I guess.
 Sorry for ignoring this part of your point in my initial response.