(urth) Baptism and Confirmation: Shadow of the Torturer: Chapter I

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 02:31:55 PDT 2014

And to some degree the conciliator redeems the diabolical Eucharist -
Thecla is brought to genuine life not only because of the analept of the
alzabo, but because of who is consuming her flesh. I need to read the
sequence all the way through again but completely undercutting sev's moral
journey makes the book a bit more like Wright's secular naturalistic
reading (that sev has no free will and is simply manipulated by
forces) which I resist quite innately as contrary to Wolfe's entire belief
system.