(urth) Overthinking/Underthinking "The Fifth Head of Cerberus"

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:03:41 PDT 2014

I think a part of this message was lost in draft form, sorry.

More charitably, perhaps wolfe wants to allow some freedom of
interpretation, so we can walk away at a certain point - he wants us to
know Marsch  is replaced, and if we are satisfied with the obvious
replacement as victor Trenchard, we need go no further, perhaps vaguely
bothered by the meaning of A Story and the strange almost dysfunctional
community extent on ste. Croix. But Wolfe knows if that is the real
solution or not, as Joyce knew if the mysterious man in the mcintosh had a
name and identity elsewhere in Ulysses, relevant or not.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014, Marc Aramini <marcaramini at gmail.com