(urth) Overthinking/Underthinking "The Fifth Head of Cerberus"

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:54:09 PDT 2014

Okay, but Rue d'asticot, staff like and stork like legs on the girls on st
croix and a heron like walk to Abos, the name  port mimizon (sounds like
mimicry)
Which just happens to be organized after a hand with fingers and a
thumb, the talk of a bite possibly switching eastwind and Sandwalker in a
story by stuff swimming in their veins and Marsch also being bitten on the
last possible friday/rogation day before Easter Sunday when the journal
starts up again don't seem like coincidence to me.