(urth) Short Story 82: The God and His Man

Mo Holkar mo at holkar.net
Thu Aug 7 08:15:15 PDT 2014

Well, Wolfe was only 38 when Galactic Pot-Healer
came out: and I think most serious SF readers in
the late 60s would have been keeping up with
Dick's output, as he was doing some very interesting things with the form.

I expect you're right, though: the zeitgeist is a strong factor.

(I'm interested now to know what Wolfe thinks and
thought of Dick's work. Is that on record in any of the interviews etc?)

best,

Mo