(urth) short story project so far

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 19:29:28 PDT 2014

A quick note and public thank you to Matthew King for putting me in touch
with a publisher willing to consider the work - the basic idea is to split
the book in twain, stopping at about 1987, so the first volume, if it is
accepted (let's not get too hasty) would have about half the stories. That
would give me time to work on the second half, which would probably be
slightly shorter.

I am editing the beginning stories extensively now and incorporating some
of the astute observations of the list, so hopefully no one will mind being
referred to by name in the text if I quote them. I am also trying to
tighten up the prose - some of the early stories were pretty rough.  Thank
you guys for all your kind words and support.   I am also very happy with
the pricing options the publisher has for physical and digital copies, so I
am hoping he will accept the draft.  Time to get busy, as some of the
entries need some severe stylistic polish, which I can see two years
removed from their composition.

Thanks again!