(urth) short story project so far

entonio at gmail.com entonio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:10:03 PDT 2014

I've been wanting to say something about this since the beginning but only now did I find the time. My first thought was precisely that you should split it according to the type of work. As to the publishing, please avoid the kind of outfit that would make this a $200 edition! If you do end up publishing it electronically, great, but don't give it away for 2c either. This is a beautiful work.