(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Twitter

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 09:03:51 PDT 2014

Every time they have an open call for questions .... :/

At last May's Nebulas they had a q and a and some off the wall questions from the audience.  I loved how when the question was asinine Wolfe would just answer with an awesome non sequitur, like telling a story about riding a runaway horse jumping over a chasm or a cow falling off a cliff as he drove by.

Sent from my iPhone