(urth) Wolves

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 07:49:21 PDT 2014

Well "each" is such a all inclusive term.  Sometimes they are there, sometimes they aren't.  I think a more apt rationale for this is he is obsessed with names, representations, symbols... There is an essay in castle of days where he goes on about what several famous writers' names mean.  With such an obvious authorial symbol and a symbolist writer they creep in, but they aren't in everything.

I think the first time I noticed it in my survey of the short fiction was the howling in the background of "the mountains like mice" but as I said it isn't in every story.

The long sun naming scheme is certainly influenced by the fact that he is named after an animal and his wife Rosemary a plant/seasoning

Sent from my iPhone