(urth) What are you reading?

Piotr Szczęsny neternalz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 03:13:37 PDT 2014

I just finished "Empire Star" by Samuel R. Delany. It was kinda Wolfean
style story, unreliable narrator, needs re-reading and has a woman
character that feels like taken out from Wolfe book also her name is San
Severina, but that's just a coincidence (or not?) :). Maybe this is a long
shot, so anyone had similar feeling? This is a short book, but definitely
fun, I was looking for some classic SF light reading and got a light mind
bender ;).