(urth) Other Inhumi

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 05:58:22 PDT 2013

>Larry Miller: Anybody have any theories on any characters in Long Sun being an Inhumi (
>besides Quetzal obviously)?

I lean toward Patera Remora. He is undeniably weird, but I find his name to be the biggest
hint.  One of the defining characteristics of Inhumi is that they get around by being
stowaways, hitching rides without permission. And that is the primary characteristic of the
remora fish.

There is a difficult to define but undeniable centrality to the fish theme across the whole
Sun series. Also, an augur's clothing would seem to be an ideal way to disguise one's
Inhumi identity.