(urth) Oreb possessed?

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:15:21 PDT 2013

I can agree with you that something is "funny time wise" here, but Im
beginning to think that while Pikes appearance maybe had to do with some
temporal/astral travel,  Oreb is another matter entirely.  Pike is
seen several minutes and a few pages after Oreb. Maybe Oreb and Pike aren't
so connected after all.