(urth) "been teaching literature for over 35 years"

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 06:58:16 PDT 2013

Curious Gerry, do you have an extensive physics background?  I have a biochem degree and I really love math to the more concrete calculus but physics was always one of my least favorite fields. If I were writing something this is the kind of information I would certainly gloss over, though of course half life and radioactive decay are familiar since I dealt with them all the time in chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone