(urth) "been teaching literature for over 35 years"

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Fri Sep 6 21:26:07 PDT 2013

On Fri, September 6, 2013 15:44, entonio at gmail.com wrote:
> My thoughts exactly. Terra is full of blabbering conceited illiterates.
> Which one are y'all going to hammer sense into next?

Not the blabberer, the blabberer's gatekeeper. That is, taking a
sufficiently persuasive rebuttal to the site editor that he asks the guy
to clean up his act. I'm sure you would agree that a writer is more likely
to heed their editor than a random reader?

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab