(urth) Silk or Horn?

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:16:08 PDT 2013

I think Lee is quite on spot here - I'd just say I think killing Jahlee is
not exclusively Horn's nor Silk's, it's maybe a defining point from where
both characters become one. _Silk_'s suicide attempts seem to me quite in
line with all the rest of _Silk_'s behaviour towards Hyacinth - that person
with a central role in the events, who we know next to nothing about.