(urth) Short Story 52: "Cues and Tarot

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 11:05:34 PDT 2013

Score!  As I said, the swords are missing from our Bowling Ball's mountebank's description, and according to an aquarian age site, "The Celestial Sword may be seen in the constellation of Cygnus the Swan, also known as the Northern Cross" so there is a connection between Cygnus and the sword suit of the tarot.  This is also associated with the Hanged Man, though I don't know how authoritative the mysticism and mythology of tarot actually is.