(urth) Greetings Fellow WerWolves

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 12:59:17 PDT 2013

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2013, at 10:16 AM, Jason Cassidy <bowenkge at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to say hello.  I've been reading the listserve for a few years now, taking the time to go through everything (although with a strange feeling of time travel).  I've been reading Wolfe for about 20 years now, since my early teens, and I have been absolutely stymied by how deep and nuanced you've all been in your theorizing and hypothesizing.  I hope to be able to hop into some of these discussion, but for now, thanks for the enlightenment.
>
> Jason

Welcome Jason thanks.  As you can see the list and the dominant mood and the constituents have changed a lot over the years.  The early list was especially interesting in the specialization of many posters - vicars, editors, etc. Some day I hope a lot of that early work will be utilized in some more unified form. Wolfe as a childhood experience is wonderful.