(urth) "been teaching literature for over 35 years"

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 21:40:15 PDT 2013

He certainly missed the sentence "When I had first come to realize, as a boy, that the green circle of the moon was in fact a sort of island hung in the sky, whose color derived from
forests, now immemorially old, planted in the earliest days of the race
of Man, I had formed an intention of going there..."  SotL, Ch. XIII.

Jerry Friedman