(urth) Excerpt from "The Land Across"

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:22:30 PDT 2013

“You see how nice to you we are. You do not like the food, you say it is
rotten, you will go. He give better so you stay. Other things, too.”

I said nothing. I was watching a girl who had peeked around the corner.

Such creepy, minimalist writing.  I love it.

Also, Daniel, I miss your Lafferty and Wolfe blogs!