(urth) Short Sun notes: Remora.

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 06:32:52 PDT 2013

And of course there is a rough estimate of the relative sizes of the whorl and blue - I believe off the top of my head    that blue was ten times the size of the whorl, but I don't know if that is a measure of diameter or of area. Big difference.   I have tried to look at the size of Mars but wow I like biological sciences, I tend to tune out a bit when astronomical things come up in my reading. It is possible to figure out Blue's size from short and long sun ...
(Of course Green is the size of Urth heh heh)

I have sat down with pen and pencil but the area vs radius multiplication factor made me wary of any firm conclusions as to whether it could be the size of Mars.