(urth) Short Sun notes: Remora

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:15:59 PDT 2013

Ste Jervis wrote:

> I seem to remember multi-limbed creatures being a reoccurring theme on
> blue, I always assumed the neighbours were native to there.

That seems to be the story  accepted by the characters: The Neighbours
originated on Blue, and are indeed akin to other creatures there. But they
had travelled to Green, and met the inhumi there, long before the events of
the story. I believe the city on Green was built by Neighbours.

Of Windcloud, however, we do know that he had previously lived on Blue,
since he reveals that he was the original occupant of Inclito's house - he
says that the Rajan came to stay in his house, being invited by a man who
was living there (and we are indeed told that the core of Inclito's house
was an old Neighbour structure).