(urth) Short Sun notes: Remora.

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 07:17:46 PDT 2013

Yeah all problematic.  The whorl is visible from green and blue but I am pretty sure it is much much smaller than the moon - a longtime ago I asks if a satellite could be called an asteroid but ... The moon is just too big, I think.  Something happened to affect the tides on Urth at the end of urth of the new sun, that's for sure, and it could very well involve lune.  Never liked the whole sails blocking the sun bit either in apu punchau's time.  Hieros  tossing a future moon into the past sun seems a big huge stretch too. Need textual evidence for crap like that.

Sent from my iPhone