(urth) Seawrack

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 14:26:52 PST 2013

Good point.

I hadn't seen Andrew's question or Dan'l's response. But I eagerly await
further revelations. I wondered if Silk "finds" Seawrack through Horn's
memories of her. Those memories would not need to be "super" natural in
themselves, if Silk in some way expands on them.

That is, memories of memories need not decline in power. They could
increase. And "seeing" Horn's love for her, seeing her love for him ...
that could do it for Silk.