(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: reviews of _The Land Across_, _Peace_, _Shadows of the New Sun_

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 18:05:07 PST 2013

Yeah it's always been obvious to me that Gene knew exactly what was going on when he wrote his work, and that he approaches it scientifically, and was clear when he wanted to be and cryptic when he desired.  This is why the term "modernist" fits him so well - that absolute truth never makes the texts fall apart completely, but joins them together.  I have asked him if he has to figure out his old stuff again and he indicated that he did, but that everything after say Soldier of Sidon is still very clear.