(urth) The Cumaean

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Wed May 8 21:13:13 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 22:21, Jerry Friedman wrote:
> I thought the flood brought by the New Sun was caused by the melting of
> ice caps, which would make it permanent till the climate cooled again.  Am
> I remembering wrong?

The passing of the white fountain causes unprecented tides, earthquakes,
and tsunamis, drowning Nessus and the House Absolute before the expanded
icecaps have time to melt back into the sea.

The renewed Sun doubtless melts them, raising sea levels, but everything
near the coasts would already be wrecked and then some.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab